Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home? Come on, now, I hear you're feeling down. Well I can ease your pain, get you on your feet again. Relax, I need some information first, just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts? There is no pain, you are receding. A distant ship's smoke on the horizon, you are only coming through in waves. Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'. When I was a child I had a fever, my hands felt just like two balloons, now I got that feeling once again. I can't explain, you would not understand, this is not how I am, I have become comfortably numb.
Ok, just a little pinprick, there'll be no more ...Aaaaaahhhhh! But you may feel a little sick. Can you stand up? I do believe it's working, good, that'll keep you going for the show. Come on, it's time to go. There is no pain, you are receding. A distant ship's smoke on the horizon, you are only coming through in waves. Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'. When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone, I have become comfortably numb.

No hay comentarios: